Friday, April 10, 2009

My Awesome Husband!

So...my husband decided to take me out last night. We started out at dinner at 1924 Main. Oh...so yummy. No kids and we had an adult conversation type of dinner! It was also nice because we were only one of a couple of people in the restaurant at that time, so we sat at the Chef's table. Just wonderful.

Then it was off to our 7th row seats to watch the Phantom of the Opera! It was sooo cool to be that close to the front. The chandelier flew right above our heads! We could see all of the faces so clearly. Such a wonderful theater experience. Of course, the show was phenomenal! I just love it! Wonderful music, set, and actors. I encourage everyone to sit in one of these seats sometime to watch the theater. A whole new experience!

Mom and I partook in a little shopping today! We visited Briarcliff Village and downtown Liberty! Gotta love days of shopping!

Have a happy Easter!

No comments: