Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finally!

I finally have a moment to write! We had a fabulous Fourth of July at the Lake of the Ozarks! I will post pictures here soon! Tonight we had our 2nd t-ball practice! Jack told us he wasn't scared and wasn't going to be shy. He wasn't and seemed to have lots of fun!

Exciting day tomorrow! Jack turns 4! I can't believe he is 4. 4 years ago I was pregnant. 4 years ago I stopped sleeping. 4 years ago my life changed for the better and I have loved every minute of it! From the sleepless nights to the walking, talking, playing, life has been amazing! There is never a dull moment when my Jack is around. I can be in the worst mood ever and he will just come up and give me a kiss and completely changes my mood! I will hopefully write more tomorrow because tomorrow was the day that changed my life in an amazing way! Love you little guy!

No comments: