Sunday, September 28, 2008

I (heart) NASCAR!!!

For my 30th birthday, my husband purchased NASCAR tickets. I will say this was the BEST birthday gift ever! I just spent two hot days at the track and had the time of my life. The rumble of the cars, the Sprint Car finish--Carl should have won!, the flags, the people. This is just a list of some of the reasons I had a blast. I am sunburned, exhausted, and giddy about the entire weekend. YES, we are renewing our tickets! Everyone needs to experince this kind of event. We sat by people from Iowa and Missouri. The stands had everyone from Rednecks to the filthy rich, but the amazing thing was everyone was there to watch a good race. Thanks Jeff for the tickets--you made my 30th year of life fabulous! I can't wait for next year!

BTW--keep checking back, I will post a couple of pictures as soon as we clean off the camera. I'm sure we took around 200 pictures today!

No comments: