Sunday, September 7, 2008

My visit to the Horny Toad

We visited the Lake this weekend for a little R & R. Jeff purchased a new wakeboard and he wanted to try it out. I had to watch him from home (Ainsley was sleeping), but it appears he enjoyed it! Pictures to come...

While at the lake, we went to a boat show on the water at the Horny Toad. I always wondered where this place was located. Now I have been and I might like to go back. It was a very nice place. We then toured a boat that was over $500,000!!!! It was gorgeous!!! Two bedrooms, full kitchen, GPS map as you drive, outdoor gas grill. Of course, there were other boats, but nothing compared. I wish I had a better story about the Horny Toad, but I don't. So sorry.

I still don't have pictures of Ainsley. She was cranky tonight when I would have taken pictures. I promise to take her 5 month pictures soon! Keep watching...

No comments: