Sunday, December 7, 2008

Proud Mama!

We did it! Jack sat on Santa's lap yesterday! My parent, Jeff, Ainsley and I ventured over to Zona Rosa for a little shopping and a visit to Santa. First of all, Zona Rosa has a great Santa and new play zone. The Santa looked so real. Last year, there was no way Jack would visit Santa. He was soooo scared, so we didn't even try. He thought about being scared for a second, but mom tricked him by putting Ainsley on Santa's lap first and then Jack decided he could also sit on Santa's lap. He even told Santa what he wanted--a helicopter. Luckily, Santa was listening so I do believe Jack will get his helicopter. Ainsley was also a trooper--she just sat and looked pretty. We got a great picture that I now have to find a frame for. I can't wait for next year...

No comments: