Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I (heart) shopping!

I absolutely love shopping!!! It is sooo much fun! I received some Christmas money--thanks family, so Jeff and I dropped the kids off at the babysitter/daycare and headed to the Legends for a little shopping. PEOPLE--there are great deals out there! Go and find them and have fun--just like me! Found a couple of pairs of shoes, tons of shirts, and some pants. After a morning of shopping, we decided on some food. We love cajun food, so we went to Jazz for some yummy cajun food. We were in heaven. Not only did we have great food, but it was kid free! No messes, no chasing, nothing! It was so wonderful!

Tonight I was off to get my hair done. My girl had been on maternity leave, so I was in desperate need of color and cut and wax. We put a little red in this time with my blonde highlights! I couldn't do that much red, so I only put in a little and we will do a little more next time! So fun! I love getting my hair done! Such a good day!

No comments: