Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aaahhh...

My wonderful husband gave me a gift for Valentine's Day...a spa package at the Integrite Salon. Now, I feel really bad because I didn't get him anything...we agreed nothing because we were skiing in Colorado, but he got the salong package for me. The salong is located at 135th and Roe, in Leawood KS. It is a 4 visit deal...first visit is a hair cut, second visit is a nail day, third visit is a facial, and 4th visit is a cut and color. I decided today to go ahead and cut and color my hair. I met with Ella this morning, who has an incredibly cute red haircut, which I loved! She colored my hair followed by me sitting in this great messaging chair. Now, I've sat in all kinds of massaging chairs, but this one was great!!!! After about 30-45 minutes in the chair, she gave me a deep conditioning treatment (ahhh...I love getting my hair washed and scalp massaged...best thing EVER!) and then she cut my hair!

This place was great--so relaxing...cool water wall by the entrance/shampooing area...fun place to get your hair cut!

After my 2 1/2 session it was off to the Plaza for lunch with my family. Today is my big brother's 35th birthday! He is soooo old. He wanted Jack Stack, so I met the family there. A little shopping after dinner and then it was back home for dinner and cake. Gotta love my aunts cakes!

Finally, I was back home and ready to hit the bed. I've got a lovely cold happening so it's off to bed!

No comments: