Saturday, March 28, 2009

I CANNOT Believe It!!

That title was in honor of the Little Einsteins! Okay, so what is up with this weather. God gives us great weather and then today...rain, ice, sleet, now snow. Actually, I think it is a snow/sleet mix. This is absolutely crazy weather!

*********************************
This morning Ainsley found an old cell phone and preceded to talk on it! She held her own little conversation. So cute!

********************************
Jack stayed at Papa and Grandma's last night. He is being very cute tonight. Jeff bought me a Wii this morning (a complete surprise, but I had really leaving lots of hints around!) and so we played a little at my parents house. Jack loves bowling! When we got home he informed me we needed to play bowling. Unfortunately, we had to wait...Mizzou game was on. Of course, I'm watching the last 7 seconds and they are loosing...maybe we should have played.

No comments: