Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sickie

Apparently I have a pretty bad sinus infection. At least that is what the lady said at CVS on Friday when I went for a visit because my head hurt so bad I was crying!!! She prescribed me some wonderful drugs, which are making me feel better!

So, if I every say I have a headache for a couple of days...tell me to go to the doctor! It was bad enough my teeth hurt, which was a sign of a sinus infection. It was terrible!

So...my mom and I went shopping yesterday at Macy's. I found some great clothes for 60-90% off for everyone in the family. It made me feel better. However, today, I am tretty tired. I did a little shopping at Target and Michael's. I also did a little yoga and balance board action on our Wii. So tonight...I'm going to bed early. I'll read my Nicholas Sparks book and go to bed. That's a good night!

No comments: