Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ainsley at 4 months and Jack the Fish

I am proud to say that at 4 months, Ainsley is pretty much sitting on her own. She falls from time to time, but pretty much stays upright! I am trying to get a picture to post here so watch! She loves sitting up and watching Jack from the moment she gets up until she falls asleep. I do believe Jack is her favorite person!

Now, about Jack. Yesterday, we took Jack to the pool while Grandma and Papa watched Ainsley. Jack has been pretty timid when we go swimming. He doesn't like for us to let go, until yesterday. With his floaties, he was swimming around the pool. He was having so much fun and so were Jeff and myself. It was fun watching him swim around and telling us to "let go" and swimming to the other parent. He just asked to go to the pool, so we will go right after dinner. I'm sure he will be a little fish again! Ainsley also loves swimming too! She is my girlie fish!

No comments: