Monday, August 18, 2008

School's in Session

Well, it's official. The kids come back to school tomorrow. I'm having really mixed emotions concerning work this year. I usually enjoy this time of year. I keep thinking of the Staples commercial that they show of the parent taking the shopping cart through the store with the song in the background playing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". I have always love this time of year. But, I have had so much fun at home with Ainsley and Jack. I have had a really hard time getting into my routine and imaginative and creative juices flowing. As I told people today, I just feel out of it. Hopefully it will get better soon. The tears have flowed, I've been angry, but I've also been excited. I just love being a mommy to my wonderful kids and love staying home and being a great wife to my husband. I'll give it a try this year and see how it goes. For all of you working moms out there, if you have any thoughts on how to make this transition easier, please make a comment to me or email me. I'm just searching for answers...

No comments: