Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Love Shopping!

I love shopping. If anyone knows me very well, they know I can walk around a store for fun for hours. Especially the mall. Between the shoes, purses, jewelry, and clothes, the mall is the perfect place. My favorite stores at the moment happen to be Macy's, Ann Taylor Loft, DSW Shoe, Banana Republic, Gap, and J. Crew. However, I have found some great deals at Kohl's and Jc Penney's lately. Living in the northland, I am limited in some of my shopping, but I can also say I love to shop online. I love to compare deals and browse different websites!

This weekend is the tax free weekend in Missouri. My mom and I went shopping yesterday morning at Zona Rosa. I hit Old Navy for kids clothes (I am proud to say Jack has out grown all of his jeans and has graduated to a size 2T for pants!!) and found some cute outfits of Ainsley, eventhough her closet is full, but she is slowly outgrowing everything too! Then it was on to Ann Taylor Loft for me some new work clothes and finally hitting the Marshall's SuperStore. That is a fantastic store. So much stuff, so little time. Of course, we had to leave early because Ainsley had to eat and Jeff was calling about lunch.

After lunch, Jeff and I went to Kohl's and found Jack some new shoes, which again, I found out his foot has grown more than expected and have to return and Jeff found a couple of shirts!

However, the best moment was when Jeff said, we should go to Independence Center on Sunday. It was so much fun! We went to Macy's and bought the kids clothes and Jeff clothes. I can say I didn't buy anything because I had been on a shopping spree a couple of weeks ago! Then it was off to Old Navy to return shoes and obtain a larger pair (wow, his feet grew 2 sizes!) and I was looking for shoes. I was sad I didn't buy anything for myself, but I enjoyed shopping for everyone else too! I just love shopping!

After coming home, it was time to remove the old clothing and put in the new. I did forget to say, my parents had been shopping for Jack and Ainsley last weekend and JC Penney's ($1.97-$2.97 clothing sale!) and I was categorizing all their clothes in containers for the basement. Oh the fun and joy of clothes!

How can anyone not love shopping is beyond me! BTW--Ainsley loves shopping too! I put her in the sling and it is off for the mall. She loves touching the clothes and picking out her new outfits! I love shopping!

1 comment:

Girly girl said...

I have to say, I love shopping too! I can ALWAYS go shopping.