Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jack's Halloween Party! Ainsley is teething!

Tomorrow, I complete my first role as Jack's mommy at preschool. He is having his Halloween party tomorrow evening and I signed up to make a cake! I'm so excited! This is the first official mommy thing I get to do for him with a group of his friends! Jack helped me make the cake this afternoon. It is a confetti white cake with white icing. Of course, not to worry, we also are putting sprinkles on top! It will be so yummy!

*****************************************************

I am pleased to annouce that my 6 1/2 month old daughter has her 1st tooth. It's not quite in, but you can definately feel it! Major milestone in our house. When I just looked a minute ago--she was trying to climb up the stairs! Crazy girl!

No comments: