Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Kangaroo and Lamb...

My mom is wonderful. She spent the last month and a half making Jack and Ainsley their halloween costumes. This year, I was thinking Jack would be a pirate or something like that and Ainsley would just be herself. I was WRONG! Jack informed me in August he wanted to be a joey, like on TV. I was like, "What?". Finally I figured out that Jack wanted to be a kangaroo for halloween. I was floored. Where on earth were we going to find a kangaroo costume. I was pretty sure that I hadn't seen a costume like this and was pretty sure we wouldn't be able to make one either. So, I called Grandma Russell and she looked and found a costume to make. We just got them this weekend while at the Mizzou game. He loves it! We tried it on Monday and he hopped around the house. I also decided Ainsley would be a lamb. She wants to go trick or treating, via a stroller, but she will dress up. Watch for more pictures. I will post them soon! Jack has a halloween party at school next week and I think Ainsley will dress up too! So much fun! I love being a mommy and taking kids trick or treating! So much fun!

No comments: