Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm so sorry!

I know I haven't written for a while, but wow! life got really crazy! It started last Friday when I awoke with the dredded pink eye! By Saturday it was in both eyes! I have had to discard my contacts and case and wear my glasses all week! YUCK!

On Saturday we met up with Brian and Annie to visit the Can display at Union Station. It was awesome! I will try and post some pictures, but give me time and I will! We then went out to lunch on Saturday at Crown Center and over to B and A's house. We played a little Wii and then we had to go to Thomasville to pick up our new nighstands! We finally feel grown up with the new nightstands!

Sunday, I taught Sunday School again and then Jeff, the kids and myself went to Dick's and Sports Authority. Long story short--I can't workout at the gym enough, so I need something at home. So...I ordered an elliptical machine from Smooth Fitness. I can't wait for it to arrive!

I stayed home Monday with the kids, but decided to have lunch with Jeff one more time downtown. He quit his job to go to a law firm with two co-workers down in Leawood. I'll tell you more about that later...when I know more, but so far it's going well!

Jack has a sinus infection, ear infection and mucus in the lungs, so that takes me out of the running for mom of the year--I thought he just had a cold! Oh well.

Crazy week--I think we are going to Rolla for the last time this weekend--depending on the weather. We will probably leave Saturday morning and come home Sunday morning.

Today, I finally was able to come home and take the kids for a walk around the neighborhood. My neighbor Kari and her daughter Avalena came with us. We had a lovely walk. What a beautiful day!

Anyone else have a crazy week...

No comments: