Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Week in Review

What a crazy week it has been for us! It started on Monday with me going back to work and NOT wanting to at all! I had so much fun staying home and playing mommy all day long!

Tuesday was back to work, but that evening we had Jack's Holiday program. He sang Rudolph
the Red Nose Reindeer, The Reindeer Dance, and We are Reindeer. They looked very cute with their antlers, red noses, and hooves! He kinda sang, but not really. He told us he was mad because he had to wear his nose!

Wednesday was another day back at work with me hosting detention for school that evening. Oh how I love hosting detentions! The good news is I am done with that duty for the year!!!!! When I finally picked up Ainsley and Jack from school and Bambi's I realized that Ainsley was burning up! Now understand, she has a really snotty nose and in her 9 months of life so far, she has only had one fever! I have been very fortunate that she hasn't gotten sick, but I was think, what was I going to do! Her fever reached 102.7 degrees. Thank goodness for Children's Mercy Nurse line because we called and got and idea of what we should do! Call the doctor because she could possibly have an ear infection. Oh the dreaded ear infection!

Jeff stayed home on Thursday from work. I really wanted to stay and was exhausted from staying up with Ainsley until midnight, but I have to go. I only see these students for the next two weeks, which is the end of the semester, so I have to go to help them complete their work. My parents arrived Thursday night for their home inspection on Friday.

Friday, Jeff and Ainsley went to the doctor. My baby girl is 9 months old! She weighs 16 pounds 10 ozs. 27 3/4 inches tall and she has an ear infection in both ears! Big girl, but sick baby. I judged one round of the debate tournament at school and finally got to Liberty around 5:30 where I meet everyone for dinner. My parents went home, Jeff and I tried to administer medicine to Ainsley for the first time, which did NOT go well.

Saturday we slept in, Ainsley had a lovely trip to the grocery store and that afternoon we all went to Zona Rosa to play and shop! Jack and Ainsley had a blast playing at the new playzone at Zona Rosa!

I have so many pictures to post! Our other laptop died (powercord problem) so I have to upload software to this computer, but I plan on posting pictures soon! Keep watching and have a great week!




No comments: