Saturday, October 17, 2009

I hate raccoons!!

It all started with a crashing noise that woke me up last night. I thought maybe someone was in our garage because maybe we left the door open. Nope. A raccoon was locked in the garage and eating our trash! Of course, I sent Jeff down to check out the "sound". He looked around and said stuff was knocked down and really couldn't see anything. So he came back upstairs to get his glasses and go back down to find out what was in the garage. He looked around and found a raccoon! Ugh...it pooped and peed in the garage. The garage smells funny now. Jeff cleaned out the garage and cleaned the floor. I hate raccoons!

BTW...just heard a noise. Of course, I sent Jeff to find out what it was. He found stuff knocked down again. He just looked under his car and guess what...raccoon was still in our garage! Maybe that's why the garage smelled. Out goes the great white hunter...

No comments: