Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Rock!

Jack and I went on a field trip today with his preschool class to Carolyn's Country Cousins Pumpkin Patch! We arrived a little late, but no biggie. We saw different pumpkins, lots of animals, and even went on a tractor ride to pick out our pumpkin to take home! After this, we went back to have lunch. This is where I messed up! I forgot to pack Jack's lunch! Now, in all fairness, he hasn't been at school since Monday. He was sick on Wednesday and doesn't usually attend class on Thursdays, thus, I drove him to the pumpkin patch. So, I didn't have a lunch for Jack. I felt really bad. I'm not sure I knew I needed to pack his lunch or I just forgot, but I did. So I talked him into to leaving a little early, which was nice because is was cold and misty, and took him to McDonald's for a little McNugget action followed by a cookie chaser! He even got a Sprite today! Mom saves the day and had a good time on Jack's field trip! Next time: I will pack 2 lunches...for that mom like me!

No comments: