Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ainsley's 2 month Check-Up

Yesterday was Ainsley's two month checkup. She received her 3 shots and an oral vaccine. She's a bleeder with the shots, but she doesn't scream as much as Jack does!

Weight: 1o lbs. 5 oz (50th percentile)
Length: 23 inches (75th percentile)
She smiles, she coos, she SLEEPS!! It is amazing, she looks like Jack, but they have completely different personalities. He was always nursing and awake--I mean he never slept! Ainsley eats regularly, just not constant and sleeps! Now, I know the blog name is never wake a sleeping baby, but sometimes I have to a night or she will sleep all night and I will have tons of pain since I am still nursing!!! Our family has decided Jack has Jeff's sleeping habits and Ainsley has my sleeping habits. I forsee the future: the girls sleeping in and the boys out playing on the weekends at the crack of dawn--Oh yea--that has already happened!
My kids are amazing--I can be having a rotten day and just a smile or a lion kiss will completely change my mood. I love you two!
Jack at 2 months
Ainsley at 2 months
My kids are amazing--I can be having a rotten day, but a smile or a lion kiss will completely change my moode. I love you two!! I have a friend, Janel, who said, "Keep a camera around because they change so much". Man she was right. Thanks for telling me because our camera is always out!

1 comment:

Girly girl said...

wow they have the same smile!