Friday, June 6, 2008

What a Beautiful Day!

After another stormy night and the weather radio not working, we have an absolutly gorgeous day on our hands. I decided to let Jack stay home today instead of going to Bambi's and this morning we took a nice walk. Ainsley slept during the entire walk, but Jack and I found this huge snapping turtle in a neighbor's yard! I really haven't seen a turtle that big.



After our walk, we went to a neighbor's house to jump on the trampoline. Jack loves to jump!!We had lunch at Taco Bell (sorry dad--we just had to eat out!)--Jack wanted nachos and of course they forgot to put those in the bag, but mom managed to save the day by giving him cinnamon twists. Now he is supposed to take a nap, but when I last checked, he was wide awake! This is not a good sign for the afternoon. I was planning on going to Target after his nap, but that may have to wait until tonight or tomorrow.



BTW--our deck is finally finished! We have been living in this house for 2 years and have never had a deck we could really use. I can't wait until this weekend to put out the deck furniture and eat out! Now we can entertain outside and feel like a normal house!



I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the great weather!

No comments: