Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

We did it! We began putting up our Christmas decorations. We started the day with a visit to Target and Hobby Lobby to look for some new decorations. We wanted to put out some greenery out front and a new wreath. Luckily, we found everything we wanted at Hobby Lobby. Jack and Ainsley also got their new ornaments this morning. Jack insisted on a candy cane ornament. We finally found one at Hobby Lobby that was a single ornament. Ainsley got her new baby of 2008 ornament, which we found at Target. Oh so cute!

Here's a picture of the stocking I ordered for my mom to make Ainsley. Unfortunately, it will not be ready in time for Christmas, so we will have to improvise this year, but hers is so cute! I can't wait for it to be complete!
Finally, Jack helped us tonight be feeding Ainsley her baby food. He just took over for us tonight. It was really cute! As for Ainsley, she will not stop climbing!! She climbs the stairs all the time and climbing on everything she can find! She is finally crawling on her hands and knees, so she thinks she is big time special. Of course, we all think she is big time special. I can't imagine my life without my kids! I also can't wait for this holiday season! It's going to be amazing!

No comments: