Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stupid Kansas...

I just finished watching the MU/KU game and all I have to say is "Stupid Kansas!" They know we are supposed to win, but they had to show off to make us feel bad. Stupid Kansas!

Anyway, Jeff and I are officially crazy. We decided to wake up at 4:30 in the morning yesterday to venture out to the local Wal-Mart for some good deals. First of all, I guess we woke up at 4:20am because the clock is 10 minutes fast. Here was our list at Wal-Mart, little digital camera to fit into my purse for $69--check and pick one up for my mom. Those things went like HOTCAKES! Once it was 5am, all you heard around the store was WHOOSH times 10 because people were snatching up everything! One guy who was standing by me with a cart actually hit me with his cart to get me out of the way so he could move on to his conquests! Then, it was off f to find Jeff because he was looking to find an HP laptop. Didn't ever find it, but we found out that just because it is in the circular, doesn't mean the store will have the product. So...after standing in lines around the store for a bit, we left for Sears. At Sears, we found so more gifts for family and then it was home.

We actually made it home before the kids were up, but as anyone knows, you can't go back to sleep, so I stayed up and Jeff laid down. The kids were up a little bit later and we played until we headed home last night.

This morning, the kids and I ran errands around town while Jeff and his brother went to the MU/KU game. Stupid Kansas, but what a fantastic game! So exciting! Now the kids are asleep and I am enjoying some quiet time. I do want everyone to know that I didn't even clean while the kids are sleeping. I am doing what I want! Life is good!

No comments: