Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Weekend of Cleaning

We finally have a weekend at home, where we aren't running around the city, just staying home and enjoying home. So, of course, I decided to CLEAN! Ever since I went back to work, I just haven't been able to keep up with some of the everday house stuff. NOT ANY MORE! I spent the afternoon cleaning up the kitchen and the side room where I keep all of my cookbooks. Today I will clean up the kids' room, the pantry, and the laundry room. I think I will ask Jeff to clean the basement bedroom, so my parents can actually stay down there this week. Jeff is leaving for DC for a couple of days for a conference, so they will be up to help.


*******************************************
Here are my favorite Halloween pictures from 2008. Enjoy because I know we had lots of fun!














No comments: