Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Camel, a kid, and Iowa


Tonight, Jeff, Ainsley, and I will leave for Iowa for my brother's wedding to Laura Conlee. This wedding has been in the plans for a year and we are super excited! Jeff and I are both in the wedding party and the kids will be hanging out, but with Papa and Grandma Arnold (Thanks a bunch for watching them!)


My parents left this morning from our house with Jack. Their car was packed full as will ours. I never knew how hard it was to pack for a family of four for a couple of days in Iowa. From the clothes to the snacks to the car seat arrangements it has been crazy! Roxy unfortunately had to go to the kennel for the weekend. When I left her, all I heard was a howl! Poor Baby!


The rest of the family will arrive tomorrow sometime. When I mean the family, I mean the family! I have an amazing family and they travel everywhere! I love it!


I hope to have good pictures next week of the wedding. Wish us luck on the drive. I have a feeling we will need it.


If you were wondering about the camel, a kids and Iowa--as my parents were pulling out of town, Jack informed them that I would be traveling to Iowa on a camel. I think it was, "Mommy will ride a camel to Iowa." Hummm...I wonder how long that would take and if I could actually find a camel!

No comments: