Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!

At this point in time, Jack was born 3 years ago! We just came home from our birthday party at the Bambi'sand now Jack is asleep! It was a great party! All of Jack's play group friends came over and we had pizza, cake, and played in water toys outside! I haven't been that busy with a birthday party before. We had around 15 kids over to play and Jack was a wild man. You can definately tell it is HIS birthday! He does get a big surprise tonight--he gets a real bike! He rode one at the bike store, so Jeff and I are surprising him with one tonight. I think it says Rocket and is blue and red. It has training wheels, but I have a sneaky suspicion those will be off before we know it!

What an amazing three years it has been. I can't believe how much my life has changed since Jack entered our lives. Jeff and I laugh so much at him. He amazes me! He is a man of many faces, asks tons of questions, is so funny, plays all the time (never slows down) and is just a fun kid. I Love you Jack! Thanks for making these 3 years the best!


I will post pictures soon. We received our camera last week around 3pm and have taken some amazing photos. Now I have to figure out how to upload them on the computer.

No comments: