Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We made it home from a whirlwind weekend at my brother's wedding! We had an absolute blast! We played with friends and family, stayed up way to late at night and Jack has a new girlfriend, Erin. Erin is David and Carrie Lee's little girl and David was the best man in the wedding. Jack loved Erin. This morning, he went to Bible School for the first time and asked if Erin was attending. I said, no, but there would be other girls and boys there for him to play with!

Congratulations Rob and Laura and have a blast on your honeymoon! I will try and post some pictures of the festivities later this week. I am teaching Bible School tomorrow and Thursday along with the refridgerator repairman coming to fix the freezer, take Jeff's car to get a car inspection and wash and dry the mountain of laundry in my laundry room. Oh yea--I also must go to the grocery store sometime too! Oh it will be a crazy week!

No comments: