Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Firecrackers!


Here is my Little Mr. Firecracker! I love this picture and wanted to share it with everyone! Jack just came home from the doctor--routine visit. He is a little guy--10th percentile for weight, 10th percentile for height! Dr. Beard said he was proportional so that was good! He did amazing at the doctor's office! I was so proud of him. Since we left, he has been taking flashlights and acting like Dr. Beard. He is checking my tummy, my throat, my eyes and ears! He even is saying the same thing she was saying--such a funny guy! He even was helping check Ainsley when I was changing her diaper. I'm thinking he needs his own doctor's kit!

Here is my Little Miss 4th of July! I love this photo of her--I could just blog on her everyday because of all of the amazing things she is doing. Yesterday, I put her on the floor on her tummy and turned around to get a mirror for her to look at to find her on her back. She is talking all the time and loves her toys! However, I do ask myself, how can one baby spit up so much milk! I swear we go through 3 to 5 bibs a day! Oh well. I am so dreading going back to work! I think I still have a month, but still...


No comments: